Our Roofing Reputation is Built on
QUALITY, SERVICE, AND TRUST
Alan’s Roofing. Providing quality roofing services at a competitive price to Central Florida for over three decades.
Roofing Services the Alan’s Roofing Way
From the moment you call us, to the final inspection, you can have peace of mind
that you chose the best solution for your roofing needs.
Your initial call starts the process to have our roofing expert come to your home to provide a risk-free, no-obligation estimate. He will go over what is happening with your roof and give you solutions to fix the issue within your budget.
When you sign your contract, we start ordering materials. The roofing expert who inspects your roof becomes your project manager and is your contact throughout the entire process. He will let you know the start date for your project and will answer any questions you may have.
After your project is complete, your project manager will follow up to confirm your satisfaction and receive the final payment. Your warranty package is then sent out within 4-6 weeks.
If you have questions or concerns after your final inspection, never fear! We are just a phone call away and will come to check things out for you.
Are you ready to learn more, or do you still have questions? Contact us today and we can schedule your free estimate or answer any remaining questions.
Read What Our Customers Have to Say About Us
How Alan’s Roofing Solves Your Roofing Needs
These six things set us apart from other roofers in Central Florida:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you know when your roof needs replacement – before water stains appear on the ceiling?
- Look for: shingles that are lifting up, cracked or missing, with curled edges, or with smooth dark areas, which indicate that the protective granules have worn off.
- What is the average lifespan of asphalt shingles in general?
- In Florida’s climate, most asphalt shingles last 15-20 years before needing replacement.
- Why do I have stains on my shingles?
- Stains on shingles are typically from algae growing on the shingles, a common problem in Florida’s humid climate. Always follow the shingle manufacturer’s guidelines for cleaning. You also want to avoid damaging the shingles with pressure spray from a garden hose or pressure washer.
- Why can’t I just add another layer of shingles over what I have?
- There are several reasons why we always remove the existing layer(s) when installing a new roof: The weight of the added materials can be an issue; the roofers are not able to inspect the wood deck supporting the shingles for any damage or rot; and, it may void your warranty on your new shingles if installed on the existing roof.
- How do I know I can trust a roofing contractor?
- Confirm they are licensed or have any complaints filed against them with the State of Florida at My Florida Licence. And ask lots of questions! Like: How long they’ve been in business? (37 years for Alan’s Roofing); Do they use their own labor or subcontract? (our installers are employees, not subcontractors); Do they offer a workmanship warranty in addition to the manufacturer warranty? (yes, we do), etc.