Your home is your refuge. Your roof plays an important role in your comfort and safety. A certified, knowledgeable, and honest roofer will provide you with peace of mind while saving you money.
Quality craftsmanship and reliable service is the cornerstone of our business, allowing us to build trustworthy relationships with Central Florida homeowners and businesses for over 30 years.
As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Provider, Alan’s Roofing provides the best roofing options available to all of our clients. An extensive line of durable, colorful, functional roofing systems are available.
Our knowledgeable, licensed, and insured contractors are ready to provide you with:
Residential Repair, Replacement, and Inspection
Asphalt shingles are a superior combination of asphalt, ceramic, and fiberglass. Asphalt is water-resistant, ceramic reflects UV light, and fiberglass provides durability. It’s a popular choice because:
- Affordable – The key components are the most cost-effective roofing materials.
- Easy to install – Asphalt shingles are lightweight sheets making them easier to work with.
- Durable – Water, wind, and fire-resistant.
- Available in many styles and colors – Options are available to complement every home’s design.
Metal roofs have become increasingly popular due to the many benefits they provide:
- Energy-Efficient – Metal roofs lower your cooling costs by reflecting the sun’s heat.
- Long Life Span – Your metal roof can last as long as 40 to 70 years.
- Durable – Metal does not degrade from sunlight exposure. It is also water, wind, fire, and pest-resistant.
- Environmentally Friendly – Metal roofs reduce your carbon footprint. They are made with recycled material and are fully recyclable.
Alan’s Roofing offers a full line of metal roof services.
Flat roofs (or low-sloped roofs), such as roofs on mobile homes, porches, and garages require a different type of material. Our trusted contractors will work carefully and efficiently to install your PVC or TPO/self-adhered roof system. Both PVC and TPO roof systems offer superior benefits.
- Durable – The strong, lightweight, flexible material can stand up against the elements.
- Energy-Efficient – PVC reflects the sun’s rays to keep cooling costs down.
- Easy to Install
- Water and Fire Resistant
TPO roofs offer similar benefits including:
- Easy Installation
- Energy-Efficient – TPO reflects up to 78% of UV light.
- Durable – It’s weather-resistant and can handle rooftop traffic, tools, and equipment.
- Extremely Resistant – This roofing system is resistant to wind, fire, sand, rain, UV rays, industrial pollutants, and even airborne bacteria.
While clay tile is a popular roofing choice, concrete tile is an alternative worth considering. Because concrete tiles are made with sand, cement and water, they offer several benefits:
- Durability – A concrete tile roof can withstand the elements so well that it can last 50 years. In addition to resisting wind, water, and fire, it can also stand up to the effects of hail.
- Cost-Effective – Although your initial investment will be more than asphalt, you will save money in the long run because concrete lasts longer.
- Minimal Upkeep – Concrete is very durable. Only basic upkeep is required.
- Aesthetic Flexibility – No matter what style home you have, there is a style, color, and cut available to compliment it.
Our roofing experts will conduct a thorough evaluation of your roof to identify any current issues and determine action to prevent future problems.
We will look for:
- Sagging Roof
- Wood Rot
- Missing or Damaged Shingles
- Shingle Granules in Gutters
- Damaged or Loose Gutters
- Damaged or Rotted Rubber Boots
- Damaged, Rusted, or Missing Flashing
Commercial Repair and Replacement
Our certified contractors will repair your commercial roof or install a new one including:
- Asphalt on Steep-Slope
- Modified Bitumen
Our commercial roof installations are done according to manufacturer standards. As a Legacy contractor for Mule-Hide Products, we use materials of the highest quality.
Property damage from severe storms is part of life here in Central Florida. Fortunately, we offer a number of services to prevent further damage to your roof while we wait out the storm:
- On-the-Spot Safety Evaluation
- Covering Damaged Areas
- Provide Board-Up Services
Our dedicated team of claims specialists will:
- Meet with your Insurance Company
- Provide your Insurer with a Detailed Estimate
- Make Material Recommendations to Prevent Future Storm Damage
Why Choose Alan’s Roofing?
Alan’s Roofing will give you a risk-free, no-obligation estimate and offer you options that fit your budget. We consistently provide the best roofing solutions for our customers at competitive prices.
See how we can help. Contact Alan’s Roofing in Central Florida today for more information!