Metal Roof Replacement in Central Florida
Metal roof replacement has been growing in popularity. It can initially be expensive, yet there is a lot to like about the material, including its durability. This is why we provide comprehensive metal roofing services throughout Central Florida.
The Benefits of Metal Roof Replacement
The following are some of the reasons why metal roofing is well worth your investment.
- Long-lasting – A properly installed metal roof can last upwards of 70 years, meaning if you take care of it, you may never have to replace it.
- Durable – Metal is a durable material in itself. This means metal roofing is incredibly durable. Metal roofing is also resistant to wind, water, pests, and fire.
- Environmentally friendly – Metal roofing is typically built using recycled materials and can be fully recycled afterward.
- Energy-efficient – Metal roofs help reflect the sun’s heat, thereby lowering your cooling costs in the summers.
Our Metal Roofing Services in Central Florida
Our team of fully licensed and insured roofers are thoroughly trained, so they have the experience and skills required to provide exceptional metal roofing services. The following are the metal roofing services you can receive from Alan’s Roofing in Central Florida:
- Inspection and Maintenance – We can perform thorough inspections of your metal roof to identify any issues. Doing so can help prevent big problems from developing, thereby helping to preserve the longevity of your roof.
- Repairs – Our team can perform a wide range of metal roof repairs from minor leaks to major visible damage.
- Installation and Replacement – If your existing roof is severely damaged or has simply eclipsed its expected lifespan, we can safely replace it and properly install a new metal roof.
If you’re in need of a metal roofing service or you would like to request a free estimate, connect with Alan’s Roofing in Central Florida today.
Metal Roofing FAQ
Will a metal roof last longer than other roofs?
Traditional roofing materials generally only last upwards of 30 years — sometimes less as a result of exposure to the elements. Metal roofing can last decades longer and won’t be as affected by wear and tear caused by the elements. A metal roof will last a minimum of 40 years when properly installed and maintained.
Does a metal roof cost more than other roofs?
Metal roofs do cost more, especially if the installation is more difficult. However, those initial costs are often offset by the long-term savings that come from the fact that it will last much longer, will be less vulnerable to the elements, and will help reduce cooling costs.
Will a metal roof withstand bad weather?
Yes. Unlike other types of roofing materials, metal roofing won’t degrade as a result of constant exposure to sunlight. It’s also much more resistant to heavy winds as a result of its weight.
Are metal roofs noisy when it rains?
No. Metal roofing is installed over an OSB or plywood underlayment, which will minimize the sound caused by falling rain.
Is metal roofing green?
Yes. Metal roofing is a much more environmentally-friendly option than other materials, such as asphalt shingles. Metal roofing doesn’t have to be replaced nearly as often and can be completely recycled after use.
Are there different styles available?
Yes. When you think of metal, odds are you think of sheets of silver. However, metal roofs are not as limited as you might think. They are available in many different styles and colors.