Superior Roof Inspections for Central Florida
We often take our roofs for granted, but they need regular maintenance just like any other part of the home. It’s why you should have your roof inspected on a regular basis, even if you don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Alan’s Roofing offers thorough professional roof inspections for both residential and commercial properties throughout Central Florida.
When to Schedule a Roof Inspection
First of all, the moment you notice anything wrong with your roof, you should schedule an inspection. For example, if you spot a leak or a missing shingle. It doesn’t matter how minor the issue might be. When it comes to roofs, minor issues are often deceiving. They could be symptoms of bigger problems hidden from sight or one which could become a bigger problem if not addressed right away.
The Benefits of a Roof Inspection
- Identify and address visible damage – An inspection allows roofers to inspect the damage and figure out the root cause and address issues at their source.
- Identify unseen damage or issues – An inspection can uncover problems you didn’t realize your roof had.
- Prevent problems from getting worse – Repairing issues right away can help prevent them from becoming worse — and more costly.
- Help with your insurance claim – A thorough inspection and detailed estimate can help with your insurance claim.
- Prolong the life of your roof – Keeping your roof in good condition by addressing issues right away will prolong the life of your roof.
What We Look For During a Roof Inspection
Our roofing experts will perform a thorough evaluation of the condition of your roof in order to identify present issues as well as potential problems. We will look for:
- Missing, broken, or damaged shingles
- The presence of shingle granules in your gutters
- Missing, damaged, or rusted flashing
- Rotted or damaged rubber boots around pipes and vents
- Wood rot
- Damaged or not securely attached gutters
- Roof leaks
- Sagging roof
Schedule a Roof Inspection Today
If your roof has been damaged, you’ve experienced a roof leak, or it’s been a while since anyone has inspected your roof, you should contact Alan’s Roofing to schedule a residential or commercial roof inspection today.
With over 33 years of experience, you can rely on our roofers to perform a thorough inspection and to provide honest and valuable insight into the condition of your roof. Not only have we built a reputation for our honesty and reliability, but we are also an Owens Corning Platinum Contractor.