Emergency Roofing Services in Central Florida
Central Florida is no stranger to severe storms and their damage. Hurricanes, tornadoes, and even lighting have all been known to cause a wide range of damage — roof damage, in particular. Not only can such weather cause physical damage to the roof (such as tearing off shingles or impact from airborne debris), it can lead to water intrusion, which can cause serious water damage to your home.
Our Emergency Services
It’s important to understand that repair and replacement work won’t be done immediately. This is especially true during inclement weather. So what exactly do our emergency services entail? While it’s not possible to get started on a roof replacement right away, we can still offer a number of services to help protect your roof from further damage. These emergency services include:
- A dedicated, experienced team of claims specialists to guide you through the insurance process
- An on-the-spot evaluation to determine if the roof is safe
- Covering damaged areas with tarps to prevent further water damage
- Providing board up services as needed to prevent more water intrusion
We’ll Guide You Through The Insurance Process
When it comes to storm damage, we typically end up having to replace the roof 99% of the time, which is why extensive work isn’t done on the spot. For such significant work, you’ll want to have the costs covered by your homeowners’ insurance. The insurance process can be tricky as well as stressful, which is why we will help in every way we can by:
- Meeting with your insurance company to assist with the claims process.
- Performing a thorough inspection of your roof in order to provide your insurer with a detailed estimate for the services required.
- Suggest materials to be used to help protect your roof against future storm damage.
- Complete all the roof repair work or replacement work that’s required.
By working with us, we’ll not only make sure your roof is properly repaired or replaced following storm damage, but also that the insurance claims process goes as smoothly as possible.
If your roof has been seriously damaged, then waiting until a roofing company has time to come take a look is rarely a convenient option. A seriously damaged roof can leave your home vulnerable to water damage, not to mention it could pose a potential safety risk. The longer you go without having your roof looked at, the more prone it is to further damage. When you call Alan’s Roofing, we won’t leave you waiting.
When your roof has been damaged and you require emergency services, connect with Alan’s Roofing in Central Florida today.